We finished watching this incredibly dull stage before noon. Basically, it was long enough for our clean up from last night’s dinner party plus a short ride on our trainers. We’ll hold off until tomorrow to drink both our Bordeaux wines (one red and one white) together during tomorrow’s time trial.
- Stage 20: Numbers Flapping in the Wind; Like 170 Moles in Action
- Stage 19: Chapeaux à Bert Grabsch
- Stage 18: The Chateau Stays in Place
- Stage 17: Unless You Strike Him, He Won’t Bite
- Stage 16: Before the Rabbits Scurry for the Hole
- Stage 15: Like Two Wheeled Gladiators
- Stage 14:Schluges and Smengies; foodies and francophiles
- Stage 13: Prepping….
- Stage 12: 5 hours, 26 minutes, 10 seconds.
- Stage 11: A Terrific Hurley-Burley Into the Finish.