We screwed up on our shopping and we don’t quite have a selection for tonight. But there’s a random French in our cellar (should a cellar really be overhead?) and we’ll drink it. It’s called “Terre de Pierre” and it’s a “Steve Miles Selection.”
Anyone know anything about this? It seems to be a 2005. At first encounter, it seems entirely undistinguished. And it really doesn’t exist on the internet. A fraud wine?
On further tasting . . . a fraud wine?
On third tasting, is it possible to put distilled water in a bottle and have some supermarket cooking wine on each end?
- Stage 20: Numbers Flapping in the Wind; Like 170 Moles in Action
- Stage 19: Chapeaux à Bert Grabsch
- Stage 18: The Chateau Stays in Place
- Stage 17: Unless You Strike Him, He Won’t Bite
- Stage 16: Before the Rabbits Scurry for the Hole
- Stage 15: Like Two Wheeled Gladiators
- Stage 14:Schluges and Smengies; foodies and francophiles
- Stage 13: Prepping….
- Stage 12: 5 hours, 26 minutes, 10 seconds.
- Stage 11: A Terrific Hurley-Burley Into the Finish.