We thought this an awesome stage, because the clowning and ceremony made the boring part charming, and the battle to set up the sprint was as exciting as the finish… Continue reading
- Stage 20: Numbers Flapping in the Wind; Like 170 Moles in Action
- Stage 19: Chapeaux à Bert Grabsch
- Stage 18: The Chateau Stays in Place
- Stage 17: Unless You Strike Him, He Won’t Bite
- Stage 16: Before the Rabbits Scurry for the Hole
- Stage 15: Like Two Wheeled Gladiators
- Stage 14:Schluges and Smengies; foodies and francophiles
- Stage 13: Prepping….
- Stage 12: 5 hours, 26 minutes, 10 seconds.
- Stage 11: A Terrific Hurley-Burley Into the Finish.